cZSNES is a port of ZSNES to C.
The goal is to make ZSNES easier to maintain and extend as well as make it possible to port it to non-x86 systems.
This is ongoing work and only some parts have been ported so far.
A binary for Windows is available here.
You can get the source from the Git repository.
- GNU make
- GCC or GCC-compatible C- and C++-compilers
- libpng headers and library (optional, for screenshots in PNG format)
- OpenGL headers and library (optional, for OpenGL modes)
- SDL 1.2 or 1.3
- zlib 1.2.3
- Copy config.template to config.default
- Edit config.default and uncomment at least your platform (variable ARCH)
- Type make (or gmake, depending on how GNU make is called on your system)